Note: This report is part of the ongoing Reporting Enhancements Beta. Beta Reports are not final and are subject to change.
The Lead Funnel report provides an overview of how your leads are progressing through Conversica's system. Each step in the chart represents a milestone from submitting the lead, to attempts made to message the lead, and delivery. This report includes metrics related to Conversica's Open Tracking feature.
Lead Funnel Metrics
Initially, the Lead Funnel report will include the following metrics:
- Submitted Leads: The number of new leads submitted to Conversica
- Accepted Leads: The number of leads that count toward your monthly limit (if any). This includes leads in the following conversation stage and status categories: Preparing, Messaging, Sent as Assistant, Client Stopped, Conversica Stopped, Lead Stopped, Invalid Email, Email Bounced, and No Rep Assignment.
- Attempted Leads: The number of leads that were not discarded or excluded which Conversica attempted to work. This includes leads in the Healthy and Unhealthy lead quality categories.
- Messaged Leads: The number of leads that Conversica was able to message. This does not include leads that Conversica attempted to work but was unable to message because the lead’s email address was filtered out by Conversica’s email verification system. This system filters out email addresses that are likely to be spam traps or otherwise risky to send to, in order to protect your deliverability and sending reputation.
- Leads Sent Tracking Image: The number of leads to which Conversica sent at least one message that contained an email open tracking image. Tracking images are included in your assistant’s email signature.
- Leads Opened Tracking Image: The number of leads who viewed the tracking image sent in the assistant’s email signature. When this image is viewed, it indicates that the leads opened the email message. This metric is on the lead level, meaning we only log an email as "opened" the first time the lead opened the email. We do not count the total number of emails a single lead opens in during their conversation with the AI-powered assistant. Since many users block images in their email messages, this does not count the actual number of leads who may have opened your messages.
- Sales Event Metrics: The number of customers or leads that have been converted.
- Sent Link: The number of leads that received a message containing a link.
- Clicked Link: The number of leads that clicked a link they were sent.
Over time, the Lead Funnel report will include additional metrics such as Engagement and other key performance metrics.
Note: Metrics will only be shown to customers who have ever had the metric populated.
(Example: Sales customers with no Closed RO data will not see the Closed RO metric.)