|Important: The Assistant-centric view will be released in phases from July 28 - September 30, 2022. This article previews the complete experience that will be delivered by September 30. For an overview of our rollout plan, visit the Community.|
The Assistant-centric user interface (UI) introduces an intuitive layout that makes navigating the Conversation Editor easier. It is designed to show you the relationship between your Conversica Revenue Digital Assistants™, their skills, and the conversations you use to engage your leads, prospects, or customers.
Navigating the My Conversations list in the Conversation Editor is faster and more intuitive with the Assistant-centric UI. The design organizes Revenue Digital Assistants alphabetically and groups their skills and conversations together in a hierarchical layout.
You can search, sort, and filter the My Conversations list to see specific Assistants, skills, conversations, and contact lists. You can also click on the expandable panels to create a more compact view.
|Important: Some conversations are not assigned to a skill. These conversations are grouped together in the Assigned Conversations panel located under the RDA.|
From the Conversica dashboard, go to the navigation bar and click Conversations >Conversation Editor to see your conversations.
1. Search, sort, and filter: You can search, sort or filter to narrow your view to specific contact lists, conversations, and Revenue Digital Assistants.
- Expand Select Contact List to search for specific contact lists by name or sort the list by contact list status (Active, Inactive, Paused).
- Click Select Skill to filter the results by your Revenue Digital Assistants' specific skills.
- Click Select Assistant to narrow the list to conversations and contacts lists associated with a specific RDA.
- Click Sort By to sort the list by last mapped date, update date, or title in ascending or descending order.
- Use Search for a conversation to find specific conversations.
2. Assistant panel: These panels display each Revenue Digital Assistant, their IVA type, and the total skills and conversations they use. Their related skills and conversations are nested within. Expand the panel to see the related skills or collapse it to create a compact view.
3. Skill panel: These panels display each skill an RDA uses with the active conversations nested within. Click(i) to see a description of the skill. Expand the panel to see the related conversations or collapse it to create a compact view.
4. Conversation panel: These panels display specific conversations you use and show the number of contact lists, active leads, and the last mapped date. Click (I) to see a description of the conversation. Select the panel to expand and edit the conversation.
5. Assigned conversations panel: These panels display the assigned conversations that an RDA uses but that are not part of the Assistant’s skills. Expand the panel to see the related conversations.
Users must have the Conversation Editor View or Edit permission to experience the Assistant-centric UI.