Note: Conversica Chat 2.0 was pre-announced on October 27, 2022. Chat 2.0 will be GA in Q1'23.
Conversica Chat 2.0 is a dynamic, Powerfully Human web engagement experience - powered by both NLU and NLG - to answer just about any question a visitor asks.
What is Chat 2.0?
Conversica Chat Transformed
- Authentic real-time conversation reacting and responding to complex and free-form questions
- Trained on your dataset to deliver verbatim responses
- Uses a Small Talk model to answer uncommon questions while keeping the web visitor focused on your desired outcome
- Kick off a conversation with a web visitor with the intent of
- capturing contact data
- connecting the visitor with the information they need
- answer questions that help them progress to the next stage
- connecting to a rep for a demo or support
- Capture questions and provide clients with insights to evolve and adapt their fact base
- Single domain (additional domains would be upcharge)
|Back End Tech
- Semantic search for Facts
- Large Language Model for Small Talk
- Conductor and Governance
- Includes an automated method to obtain Customer Facts and produce a customer-specific trained semantic search machine learning model
- Multiple forms of lead capture (Beta will determine final capture forms)
- via inline form (email only)
- overlay form (multi-click to submit)
- conversational capture (“Tell me your name and email address…”)
- Integration with Marketo and Salesforce for Lead Capture data
- Context metadata to pass in with the Captured lead info to drive downstream conversation (and Martech) automation
- Write Conversation History for identified visitors into Marketo or Salesforce
|Other Visibility into Dash
- Conversation History, Lead lists, etc.
- Configuration to automatically trigger Outbound RDA email conversations
- Basic Reporting - # of visitors, # of interactions, Lead capture fallout, Leads by context, etc.
- English Only (Initial release to GA)
- Links must be embedded in Facts (for calendaring, references, more info, etc.) Note: click-through link tracking will be available after GA release.
- Limited number of consecutive chat users