Conversica is committed to ensuring our customers have the best experience possible using our platform. When customers told us they needed a faster, easier way to navigate the Conversation Editor and a better way to see which skills and conversations they were using, we listened! Our team has been working hard to improve the user experience in the Conversation Editor, and I'm incredibly excited to introduce the Conversation Editor's new Assistant-centric UI.
What is it?
We are updating the UI on the Conversation Editor's My Conversations page with a new Assistant-centric design that you'll see on your dashboard by September 30, 2022.
This update helps users navigate the Conversation Editor more efficiently and lets them quickly visualize the relationship between their Converscia AI Assistants and the skills and conversations they use to engage their leads, prospects, or customers.
This enhancement is a game-changer for customers who use multiple AI Assistants to support their business. Customers with multiple AI Assistants were spending too much time scrolling. They needed a better way to keep their Assistants, skills, and conversations organized and easy to find, and we're happy to deliver a solution.
Here's a preview of the final design that will be rolled out by September 30.
- Conversations are organized in a hierarchical layout, grouped by their assigned AI Assistant and skill.
- The default view displays AI Assistants alphabetically in interactive panels that you can expand or minimize as you navigate the page.
- A new Skills filter enables you to filter the My Conversations list by specific skills.
What's not changing?
While you can expect a fresh new look and feel to the Conversation Editor's UI, rest assured there are no functionality changes to the Conversation Editor.
Roll Out Plan
The initial Assistant-centric UI updates will be available in your Conversation Editor starting July 28, 2022. There's no action required from you - we will roll out the subsequent UI updates in phases and have all accounts migrated to the new design by September 30, 2022.
Here's the rollout plan, so you know what changes to expect:
- Phase 1: On July 28, 2022 - Conversations will automatically be grouped under the related AI Assistant.
- Each AI Assistant will be listed in alphabetical order by the first name.
- Under each AI Assistant will be a panel labeled Assigned Conversations. This panel contains all of the conversations the Assistant uses.
- Click the Assigned Conversations panel to expand the list and see the AI Assistant's related conversations.
- Here is an example of the Phase 1 updates on a dashboard with multiple AI Assistants.
- Phase 2: On August 10, 2022 - Skills will be automatically assigned to their respective AI Assistants for Conversica dashboards with a single AI Assistant.
- Conversations will continue to display in the Assigned Conversations panel if the AI Assistant uses a conversation traditionally associated with a skill set for a different IVA type (e.g., Marketing AI Assistant uses a conversation associated with a Customer Success IVA skill).
- If you have multiple Conversica AI Assistants in your dashboard, Conversica will migrate skills to their respective AI Assistants by September 30, 2022 (see Phase 3).
- Here is an example of a dashboard after Phase 2:
- Phase 3: By September 30, 2022 - Skills will be assigned to their respective AI Assistants for a) Conversica dashboards with multiple AI Assistants or b) legacy instances that have not transitioned to our skills packaging model.
- After Phase 3, conversations will continue to display in the Assigned Conversations panel if the AI Assistant uses a conversation traditionally associated with a skill set for a different IVA type (e.g., Marketing AI Assistant uses a conversation associated with a Customer Success IVA skill).
- Here is an example of the complete enhancement after Phase 3:
Check out our article on the new Assistant-centric UI for more information.
Follow this post and/or subscribe to this topic to automatically receive updates when new Product Updates content and comments are posted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.