- Navigate to Settings > Team Settings.
- Click Add a New Team. The Add a New Team window appears.
- Complete the following fields:
- Team Name: Enter a name for the team.
- Assistant: Select the assistant that you want to assign to this team. This field will auto-populate if you have a single assistant. If you have multiple assistants, select the appropriate assistant from the drop down.
- Description: Enter a description for your team. This is an internal description that helps explain the purpose of the team.
- Navigate to the Select which reps should be added to the team: section.
- Select the reps you would like to add from the All Reps column and click next to each rep's name to add them to the team.
Note: Reps can only be part of one team. Adding a rep to this team will remove them from any other team they're currently on.
- Navigate to Assign a Manager to this Team: and click Assign a New Manager.
- Click next to the name of the manager you would like to assign to the team.
- Click Save Team.
Click here to learn more about Teams.
Article is closed for comments.