Conversica is capable of picking up on lead assignment for certain integrations. If you use one of these integrations and are experiencing a lead assignment issue, you can follow the troubleshooting tips below to help address common questions like:
- Why is the lead assigned to a specific rep in my CRM, but assigned to a different rep in Conversica?
- Why was the lead assigned to the default rep?
1. Verify the rep has been added to Conversica.
Conversica cannot pick up on the assignment if the rep has not been added in Team Settings. Refer to How do I add a new user? for more information.
2. Verify the rep has the appropriate Conversica profile type to work leads.
For example, managers cannot be assigned leads in the Conversica dashboard. If a manager will be working leads in your CRM/integrated system, they will need to have a manager profile and a rep profile in Team Settings.
3. Verify the spelling of the rep's name in Conversica matches the spelling in your CRM/integrated system.
- If the rep's name is spelled incorrectly in the dashboard, edit the rep's user profile to the correct spelling.
- If the rep uses a nickname or alternate spelling, add it to Other name/alias within the rep's Conversica profile. For example, if the rep's name is Jennifer in your CRM/integrated system, but their name is Jen in their Conversica profile, Conversica will not be able to match the assignment unless Jennifer is entered in the Other name/alias field in the rep's user profile.
4. Contact Support.
If you have followed the troubleshooting tips above and you are still not sure why the lead was not assigned to the rep in the Conversica dashboard, Contact Support.