Conversica, Inc. is an approved vendor in the CDK Partner Program and is authorized to access CDK Dealer Management System (DMS). Our direct CDK DMS (CDK Drive) integration is a transfer of data via API. Refer to the steps below to authorize Conversica, Inc. to access your CDK DMS data.
- Authorize Conversica, Inc. to access to your CDK DMS.
- Contact your Conversica representative to obtain the Conversica CDK Partner Program eStore Authorization Process instructions.
- A Corporate Officer from your dealership must complete the authorization process. A contact with one of the below titles may complete the authorization.
- Vice President
- Dealer (Dealer Principal)
- General Manager
- Business Manager
- Assistant Secretary
- Director (from Board of Directors)
- Managing Partner (A senior partner in charge of a firm's overall practice, management, and day-to-day operations.
- Complete the authorization in CDK eStore. Select the appropriate integration package based on the type of leads Conversica will be working. Refer to the table below:
Note: While integration package T3 contains all packages, it provides extra data not currently being used by our systems. Therefore T2 (4430835) is sufficient for Sales & Service customers.
*T2 is required for Sales customers to leverage the Trade Cycle conversation.
T1 (With Historical)
If Conversica is / will be only working sales type leads.
T2 (With Historical)
If Conversica will be working service type leads; or
If Conversica will be working sales AND service leads.
T3 (With Historical)
If Conversica will be working service type leads including Open RO customers.
- Allow 2-3 business days for CDK to complete the integration with Conversica. Once completed, CDK will deliver historical data the following night to Conversica.