Stop Messaging Lead Management Salesforce
- Pull a report from the Reports module with the Leads or Contacts on the campaign that you want to stop messaging. *Note: Be sure to include the Conversica Options field from the Lead or Contact record.
- Once you have the leads on the report, export the details as a csv file.
- Open the csv file and add the word “Stop” in the Conversica Options column for every lead. Make sure to save the file once completed.
- Navigate to the Campaign in your Salesforce org.
- Click on Manage Members and then Add Members – Import File, from the drop down.
- Select, Leads, Update Existing Records, CSV. Click on Choose File and navigate to the CSV file you saved in Step 3. Click Next.
- Verify the mapped fields match up correctly and click Next.
- Click Start Import.
- You can now spot check a few of the leads you are wanting stopped and make sure the Conversica Options field says Stop. *Note, after approx. 10 minutes the Conversica Options field will automatically revert to None (blank).