Lead Lists Velocify Setup Guide Lead Management
This document will walk you through the process of creating a report in Velocify. This step is required as part of the Conversica integration. Conversica will be periodically running this report and pulling in leads that match these criteria.
- Click on your username in the top right corner.
- Select Custom Reports.
- To create a new report, select the New Report button.
- In Step 1, select the type of data you want from the report from the Base Data dropdown. In the example below, this report is for leads.
- Enter a title for the report in the Report Title box.
- Click the Step 2 button.
- Add the name of each column you want in the report by selecting it from the left column and clicking the Add button to move it to the Columns in Report column. These will be the fields pulled in the report and sent to Conversica. For a complete list of the fields that should be included, see the Conversica Velocify Setup Guide.
- For step 3, enter “Conversica Dialogue” into the search box and select it.
- Select an operator from the Operator box. For example, if you want to search for specific Conversica Dialogue entries, select Equal to or Contains.
- Enter the value you would like to find in the Conversica Dialogue field into the Value box.
- Click the Add Filter button.