Configuring Your Assistant's Name
There are two naming options for your Revenue Digital Assistant's™ persona with different benefits for each.
- Original Persona: You create a completely original persona for your Assistant by selecting a human name that is not associated with someone who works for your company. This is how 80% of Conversica's customers name their Assistants today. The benefit of this option is that you can easily distinguish leads who have engaged with Conversica when they reference your Assistant’s name.
Keep in mind that if you select this option, you'll need to familiarize your staff with your Assistant's name and role in engaging your leads so that staff can easily handle requests if a lead insists on speaking with your Assistant.
- AI-powered Assistant: Select a name of your choice, but add “Virtual”, "Digital" or “AI-powered” in your Assistant’s title such as AI-powered Customer Experience Assistant or Automated Digital Business Assistant.
- Pros: The benefit of disclosing that your Assistant is powered by AI is complete transparency with your leads.
- Cons: You may see a small decrease in the lead engagement rate.
If you are coming up with your own name or an Original Persona or AI-powered assistant, you have the freedom to choose what you would like. Below are some common first and last names other Conversica customers have used to name their AI-powered assistants. There may be names, regardless of gender, that is a better fit for your company’s region or business that do not appear here.
|First names||Last Names|
Last names are optional. However, selecting one can help increase engagement rates.
Note: If your company uses the last name when creating email addresses for regular employees, the last name should be given to your Assistant so their email address can match the format of the other employees.
Configuring Your Assistant’s Email Address
When you configure your Assistant’s signature, you can create a custom email address. The email account name can be customized, while the domain is configured by Conversica Support. Conversica recommends using a naming convention that is consistent with your organization’s. For example: If your organization generally uses the naming convention email@example.com, then use the same naming convention for your Assistant’s email account (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The domain in the Email Account field cannot be changed in the Assistant Settings. Please refer to Conversica Subdomain Email Setup for details on the technical setup of your Assistant’s email domain.
Configuring Your Assistant's Title
The title is another opportunity for you to reinforce your Assistant’s alignment with your brand. Remember that the title should convey an entry-level role consistent with the level of communication and authority your Assistant will have in conversations. This will help set customer expectations on the types of questions and assistance your Assistant will be able to provide. When choosing the title of your Assistant, follow these guidelines:
- Use "Assistant" in the title because it reinforces the idea that your Assistant is there to help your team collect information. As a result, your team will be well-equipped to reach out when a lead is ready to be contacted.
- Avoid using "Sales" in the title, to increase response rates.
- Use titles that are approachable and associated with gathering information and providing support.
|Customer Relations Assistant|
|Business Development Assistant|
|Customer Care Assistant|
|Customer Service Assistant|
|NOTE: Updating your assistant's title is immediate and will be included in your assistant's signature for all subsequent emails sent after the change. This means that your assistant's title can change during an email campaign depending on when the update is made.|