The Autobase integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of data between Autobase CRM and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica integrates with Autobase (Dominion Sales Center) CRM via an API integration. The integration is complete when Autobase confirms the integration and Conversica updates the account settings accordingly.
Here's how it works:
- Autobase lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant can stop messaging leads when the appropriate lead status updates are received (lost, dead, sold, etc).
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in Autobase, provided your team clicks the appropriate link in the alerts Conversica sends.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active Autobase CRM instance
- You or another member of your team must be able to authorize the integration.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Technical Account Manager
- Your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will send an email to you regarding the integration setup. The Autobase Support team will be copied on the email.
- Please Reply All and state, "I approve." in the body of the email, approving Conversica's integration with Autobase.
- Once Autobase Support has confirmed the integration is ready, your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will complete the steps to set up integration with Autobase.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Ability to implement sales reporting||Yes|
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in Autobase?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When leads are merged in Autobase, the leads will remain as two separate leads in Conversica. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. We recommend that if you merge a lead in Autobase, login to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead