The new Custom reports work in a similar way to the classic custom reports. With these reports you are able to configure a custom report using the following settings:
- Metric: Choose a primary metric to report on. This can be either the number of leads in a certain category (such as leads who opened a tracking image), or the percentage between leads in two categories (such as leads who opened a tracking image as a percent of leads who were sent a tracking image).
- Filters: Filter out leads who do not meet specific criteria. For example, by filtering to a single conversation you can report on metrics for only those leads who were assigned to that conversation.
- Breakdown: You can break down the primary metric to compare it across a certain category. For example, by breaking down a report by Conversations you can compare your selected metric broken out by each conversation.
- Compare With Metrics: You can choose one or more additional metrics to compare against your primary metric.
- Compare By Dimension: You can further compare your selected metric across a second dimension. For example, with a report that is broken down by Conversation and compared by Lead Status you can compare metrics broken out by each conversation and within each conversation, you can further compare the metrics broken out by each lead status.
Article is closed for comments.