Whether you just uploaded a fresh batch of leads with the Conversica Lead Uploader or want to check on leads recently added by a key source, use this reporting recipe to review the quality of recently submitted leads.
The Lead Quality and Custom Comparison reports will help you to understand the overall health and deliverability of the leads that you submit to Conversica. This also helps you evaluate the quality of your leads and ensure you are getting the most out of your lead sources.
What You’ll Need
- Access to the Reporting Enhancement Beta reports.
- Admins, managers, or users with manager permissions, have access to reporting in the Conversica Dashboard.
- For an introduction to Lead Quality Categories, the Key Lead Quality Rates, and basic navigation of the Lead Quality report, review our Lead Quality Report (beta) article before getting started.
How to Create the Report
- From the Conversica dashboard, select Reporting > New Reports (beta) > Lead Quality.
- Ensure the Date Range Type is set to Submitted Date.
- Change the Date Range to your desired time frame.
- For example:
- Select last 7 days if you want to review a smaller subset of the most recently added leads.
- Select last 30 days to see more trends of the last month.
- For example:
- Now, you are ready to review your report!
How to Review the Report
The Lead Quality displays every submitted lead categorized into a Lead Quality category of Preparing, Discarded, Unhealthy, or Healthy.
These categories also indicate whether Conversica attempted to message the lead.
To understand the quality of your leads, hover over a piece of the pie chart to see more details. You can view the total submitted leads in this category, the lead quality, and have quick access to links to view the leads in the lead manager or compare that subset of leads in the Custom Comparison report.
For example, let’s say you see a large amount of new unhealthy leads. Hover over the unhealthy leads and click Compare.
Once in the Custom Comparison report, you can track trends regarding the number of unhealthy leads.
To narrow down the potential cause of the unhealthy leads, select the Compare by Dimension radial button and apply the Lead Source filter.
Now, you can see trends regarding which lead source provided unhealthy leads and when.
Lead Quality is a key factor that allows you to identify the factors involved in how your Revenue Digital Assistant™ (RDA) engages your leads. The more you understand, the more you can set your RDA up for success.
If you notice a trend in your lead quality you want to address, check out our How You Can Improve Your Results with Conversica article to learn what steps to take to improve your lead health.
Suggested Frequency to Run this Report
- Anytime you bulk add leads to a new or previous campaign.
- Anytime you notice a discrepancy between leads added & leads messaged or a drop in engagement.
- Monthly to ensure you are up to date on your lead quality!
To learn more about the available reports and how to use them to your benefit, check out this related article:
- For an overview of the available reports, check out our Reporting Enhancements Beta article.