We're thrilled to announce our latest addition to the Conversation Rules Feature that was highly requested by you, our customers. With this feature, we aim to help you save time while segmenting leads and assigning them to the appropriate conversations.
How Does Cloning Work?
Conversation Rules users can now clone an entire rule set or an individual rule within the rule set with just a few clicks.We have developed a cloning feature to support the reuse or modification of rules that you have already created. Use the Conversation Rule cloning feature to save yourself time and energy. We have developed two ways to support the cloning functionality.
- Clone an Entire Rule Set - Use this when you are launching a new contact list/existing contact list with new contacts and want to keep all of the rules the same. You have already designed the conversation and the rules for the existing contact list, and you need to use the same design for the new list.
- Clone a Single Rule - Use this when you want to reuse or make a small change to a rule
How Does Contact List Creator Work?
Save time by not jumping between the conversation Editor and the Rule Manager. When creating a new rule set or Rule you now have the option to create a Contact List as a Placeholder for the rule. You will still need to configure the messaging of the Contact List on the Conversation Editor.
Before selecting an existing contact list, click on “Create New List”. The modal will expand for additional options.
Enter the Contact List details; Name, Conversation, Assistant, and Language. When the rule is saved you can navigate to the Conversation Editor to adjust messaging.
- Simplified experience for users with several Campaigns/Lists from their CRM
- Create a new Contact List for an Assistant and Conversation without leaving the Conversation Rules Manager
- Reuse previously created Rule Logic with just a few click
Roll Out Plan
This update has been deployed for customers that have access to Conversation Rules. Customers integrated with Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua and Hubspot can access Conversation Rules. If you are integrated with one of these external systems and don’t see the feature under the “My Conversations” tab on the top Navigation, please contact your Account Team. There may be specific integration configurations that need to be applied.
To use the Conversation Rules feature, make sure that you have access to the Conversica Conversation Editor. If you don't have access, review the steps in our Activating the Conversation Editor article.
If you have any questions, let me know down below in the comments!
Please sign in to leave a comment.