We're thrilled to announce our latest addition to the Conversation Rules Feature that was highly requested by you, our customers. With this feature, you now have the power to define your own Rep Assignment logic and assign leads to specific users of your choice, based on custom fields for personalized campaigns.
How Does Rep Assignment Work?
Rep Assignment Rules allow you to assign leads to specific representatives or teams based on field values. This feature provides flexibility and customization in your lead distribution process. Here's how Rep Assignment Rules work:
- Define Assignments: Create rules that specify the criteria for assigning leads to specific representatives or teams. For example, you can set a rule that assigns leads with the "Make" field value equal to "Honda" to a specific representative or team.
- Round-Robin Assignment: Enable round-robin assignment options within teams, ensuring fair lead distribution among your representatives. You can choose to assign leads in a round-robin manner across all reps or within a specific team.
- Reassignment and "Do Not Re-Assign" Flag: Rep Assignment Rules also supports lead reassignment from one representative to another based on specific conditions. Additionally, you can set a "Do Not Re-Assign" flag to prevent leads from being reassigned if they were already assigned to a representative through the rule.
How Does Contact Movement Work?
Contact Movement Rules govern how leads move through different exchanges within a conversation based on external events. These rules enable you to optimize your team's process and ensure contacts are directed to the most relevant stage of the conversation. Here's how Contact Movement Rules work:
- Rule Creation: Define rules and conditions that determine how contacts are moved between conversation exchanges. You can set criteria based on specific field values, such as the "Lead Status" or "Campaign Name."
- Prioritization: Arrange rules in descending order of priority. When a lead matches multiple rules, the first rule that applies to the lead is used for contact movement. This allows you to establish a hierarchy of conditions for precise routing.
- Movement Events: The movement event is displayed in the Lead Profile when a rule is applied, providing clear visibility into the routing process.
- Customers can define their own Rep Assignment logic within Conversica
- Ability to assign leads based on custom fields for personalized campaigns
- Two configuration options for triggering rules: during Lead Creation Time or during Lead Update Time
- Ability to create new rules and specify conditions for lead assignment
- Assign leads based on specific status change, assign reps based on lead stage in the funnel
Roll Out Plan
This update has been deployed for customers that have access to Conversation Rules. Customers integrated with Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua and Hubspot can access Conversation Rules. If you are integrated with one of these external systems and don’t see the feature under the “My Conversations” tab on the top Navigation, please contact your Account Team. There may be specific integration configurations that need to be applied.
To use the Conversation Rules feature, make sure that you have access to the Conversica Conversation Editor. If you don't have access, review the steps in our Activating the Conversation Editor article.
To learn more about how to use this feature and make the most of its capabilities, we have prepared comprehensive documentation in our Help Center. You can access it by following this link: Creating Conversation Rules.
Additionally, we have developed a training course specifically tailored to provide you with in-depth knowledge and guidance on utilizing the Rep Assignment feature effectively. Our Technical Team has put together this training, ensuring you have the necessary skills to leverage Conversica's capabilities to their fullest potential.
Please sign in to leave a comment.