Community Code of Conduct
Conversica is excited to provide an open and friendly environment for peers of all perspectives to connect, share, learn and collaborate. We enforce our community to be a harassment-free experience for every member regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sex.
Before posting or commenting, please take a moment to read through our code of conduct. All users are expected to be familiar with these guidelines, as you will be responsible for your own contributions. We ask for mindfulness and to act with positive intentions while participating in the community.
All members are expected to support an inclusive community by adhering to the following:
- Be friendly, respectful, and mindful of others
- Use appropriate language and tone
- Provide constructive and helpful feedback
- Search the community before starting a new topic
- Make sure your post is detailed and accurate
- Encourage other members of the community, especially if they are new
- Share with one another and ask meaningful questions
- Have fun with it!
In addition, please:
- Do not post or link offensive or inappropriate content
- Do not post or link to troll, insult, threaten, or make personal or political attacks
- Do not post or link content that is hateful, sexual, fraudulent, or deceptive
- Do not post or link to content that encourages illegal activities
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, or other malicious software
- Do not post or link information about others that is confidential or violates their privacy rights
- Do not lie or misrepresent yourself
- Do not provide false answers to questions
- Do not solicit members for personal contact information or for commercial purposes
- Do not spam the community
Instances of unacceptable behavior will be reported and investigated by Conversica. We reserve the right to remove posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct. If you have questions about any of our guidelines, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.