Like the saying goes, “practice what you preach,” here at Conversica, we “drink our own champagne” by leveraging our own RDA’s, not only to show value in our product, but to save our own time and wages spent. Currently, we have 6 Revenue Digital Assistants for Customer Success deployed that have greatly impacted and improved productivity for our teams - and we have the metrics to show their successes!
Our RDAs for Customer Success team consists of Chloe Sanders, Dustin Mack, Kate Bradley, Riley Hall, Mia Wallace, Holly Sheppard, and Frank Ross. Each of these digital assistants has proven to boost our team’s ability to engage with our clients and improve workflow all while saving time.
Below, we will focus on Chloe Sanders who is one of our most successful RDAs and show you how she’s made an impact on Conversica.
Chloe Sanders is one of our RDAs for Customer Success whose main objective is to schedule business reviews and engage low usage customers who many need improvement. Her key conversations currently in use are Schedule Review, At Risk Outreach: Improvement, and Post NPS: Online Review.
I’ve provided a summary of each of Chloe’s in use conversation below so you can understand their purpose:
At-Risk Outreach: Low Usage
This conversation is designed to connect with your current customers that have not used their account in a while. The goal is to get the customer on the phone to explain what they are missing out on.
At Risk Outreach: Improvement
This conversation will connect you with your current customers that have areas of their account that can be improved. The goal is to get the customer on the phone to walk them through the benefits they are missing out on. Use this conversation for the 3rd Quarter review.
This conversation will reach out to your current customers to schedule a performance review.
In order to ensure the maximum performance from Chloe, we follow these best practices:
- Schedule conversations to give the assistant adequate time to reach out to the customer and get a response.
- Verify scheduling links are not broken to give the customer a smooth experience while interacting with the digital assistant.
- 4.29% of those sent a Scheduling Link in the Verify Phone exchange go on to earn the Satisfied lead status compared to 2.67% for leads that were not sent a Scheduling Link in Send Link Information.
- Ensure contacts are up to date and added into Gainsight to guarantee the right parties receive outreach.
- Check that your contract Start and End dates are accurate to ensure messaging is specific to the quarter it is being received (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Renewal Talks Begin) and EBRs)
Using the above mentioned best practices and conversations, Chloe was single handedly able to save us at Conversica a total of 391.6 hours of work and $11,834,66 from 2020 to 2022. You can see a breakdown of each conversation's hours and wages saved below.
We used the following formulas to calculate these metrics:
As you can see, Chloe’s role is important as we reach out and create a more efficient and connected relationship with our customers while trying to improve their account status’. Prior to Chloe, our CSM team would have had to reach out individually and handle all the messaging and scheduling which would have added an immense amount of time and effort to their workloads.
Let me know in the comments down below if you have any questions about better utilizing your own RDA for Customer Success to save time and money!
Please sign in to leave a comment.