We have an ongoing commitment to ensure our customers get the best possible experience out of Conversica. We’re always listening to your feedback (Let us know yours in Product Feedback & Ideas!), so when we heard our customers needed a more intuitive Lead Uploader, we got to work! Our team has rolled out improvements to the Lead Uploader, and I'm excited to introduce the NEW Lead Uploader experience to you all!
What Does This Mean for You?
- Automation: Get files processed more quickly via automation (avg. 5 minutes, depending on file size)
- On-Demand Processing: Launch files on-demand, outside of Conversica Support’s hours of operation.
- Faster Approval: Reduce the number of files rejected in error by removing human intervention
Automated File Validation
We’ve added an option for you to validate your files right from the get-go. An Upload button has been added for you after selecting the conversation where you can upload your file. After uploading, our system will automatically validate the file to check for any errors.
If the file passes the validation check, the requirements list will have green check marks next to each requirement.
If the file does not pass the validation check, you are able to see where the file failed. The requirement that didn't pass will not have a green check mark. This allows you to easily identify what needs to be changed with your file so you can begin messaging!
Map Do Not Contact Leads
With the new Lead Uploader enhancements, you can now suppress messaging to Do Not Contact leads, eliminating the need to do this manually!
In your file, be sure to include a Do Not Contact column header if your file may contain these leads. Then in the Lead Uploader, map the Do Not Contact option to the Do Not Contact Column header.
You can then select how you want Conversica to proceed with these leads.
Note: If your file does not contain a Do Not Contact column, you will need to map this section to “None”.
- Variables now have the same color-coded highlight as the Conversation Editor.
- Summary screen to review your lead health, mapping, and view a preview of the messaging before launching the campaign.
- Inbox Date changed to Lead Created Date
- Rep Name removed, and the action now lives on the Rep Assignment (Step 4 of 6) screen.
- Added a new field for the leads country.
- Cell Phone field validation for SMS-first conversations
If you have any questions about these changes, check out our Help Center Article or let us know in the comments below!
Please sign in to leave a comment.