Conversica Integrates with Reynolds & Reynolds using a Conversica Assistant CRM Profile. When you enable this profile in your CRM it will enable a two-way transmission of data from Reynolds & Reynolds to Conversica. Here's how it works:
- Reynolds & Reynolds lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant will also take the appropriate actions when lead status updates are received.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's activity directly in your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active Reynolds & Reynolds CRM instance.
- You or another member of your team must have Administrator permissions in Reynolds & Reynolds CRM.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist.
- Creating the Conversica User in Reynolds & Reynolds
- Create the Conversica User in Reynolds and Reynolds and give the user a profile with Manager or Admin permissions.
- Give the user access to the following:
- Customer > My Desk > Prospects
- The Conversica User will need access to view ALL dealership users under the "User" drop down menu
- Save User Settings
- Provide the Conversica User to the Software Installation Specialist
- Please send an email with the Login Name and Password for this Dealership User to your Conversica Software Installation Specialist.
- Verify Access
- The last step in the setup process is handled by your Conversica Software Installation Specialist. They will take the necessary steps to complete the setup in Conversica's system and notify you when they have verified the integration is working properly.
|Insert lead responses into CRM
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM
|Ability to prefer BDC rep assignment
|Engage phone leads
|Engage walk-in leads
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in Reynolds & Reynolds?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When leads are merged in Reynolds & Reynolds, the leads will remain as two separate leads in Conversica. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. We recommend that if you merge a lead in Reynolds & Reynolds, login to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the Reynolds & Reynolds profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in Reynolds & Reynolds.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates for 14 days from the lead insertion date.