Skip to Follow Up is an action that skips a conversation ahead to the follow-up message. This action triggers Conversica to follow up with the lead 48 hours later and request feedback on their experience. Skip to Follow Up should be used when the rep makes contact with a lead or customer before they are qualified by the Revenue Digital Assistant™. This coordinates Conversica's conversation with the rep's outreach efforts.
User Permissions Needed
To Skip to Follow Up: All roles can Skip to Follow Up in Conversica. Rep roles can only skip ahead on their assigned leads.
Skip to Follow Up can only occur on active leads or customers that are not already scheduled for the follow-up message. You cannot Skip to Follow Up on the following lead types:
- Inactive leads (Conversica has stopped messaging the lead)
- Leads that have already been scheduled for the follow-up message (e.g., Hot Leads or Interested customers)
If a lead or customer is not eligible for Skip to Follow Up, the action will be deactivated in Conversica.
How to Skip to Follow Up
You can manually Skip to Follow Up from response alerts, the Lead Profile, or in the dashboard. Follow the instructions below to learn how to manually Skip to Follow Up in Conversica.
To Access From an Alert:
1. Open the alert email.
2. Click Skip to Follow-Up.
3. Click Skip.
To Access From Lead Manager:
- Navigate to Lead Manager > List View.
- To the left of the lead that you want to skip ahead, click the Skip to Follow Up icon.
- A confirmation message appears: Are you sure you want to move this lead to follow-up messaging? Click Yes to Skip to Follow Up or click No if you do not want the assistant to skip ahead.
To Access From the Lead Profile:
You can Skip to Follow Up within the Lead Profile by navigating to the actions menu and clicking Skip.
Customized Skip to Follow Up
Custom rules can be configured to Skip to Follow Up automatically based on statuses and other updates from your CRM or integrated system. If you have questions about whether customized Skip to Follow Up is supported for your integrated system, contact Support.
Article is closed for comments.