The Conversica Lead Manager is your central database to manage leads in Conversica's dashboard. To help improve your experience in reviewing and managing leads, we have created new filters and features for the Lead Manager.
How to Access
To access the Lead Manager, from the dashboard simply click the Lead Manager from the navigation bar.
- Click the refresh button to pull in the latest data without having to reload the entire webpage.
- The Search box can find partial text strings within lead Notes, email addresses, first names, last names, lead IDs, or phone number
- We have added basic filters that allow you to sort and organize your data in new ways.
- To drill down your data further to fit your specific parameters, use the Advanced filters.
- Filters also support searching, making it easier to find items in long lists.
- Response View includes the same filter and search capabilities as the List View (as shown below).
Utilize filters to quickly locate leads that meet your specifications.
|Do you have multiple Revenue Digital Assistants™? Use the Assistant Name filter to only see leads assigned to or worked by a specific assistant.
|This filter allows you to find leads based on various events that occurred throughout the lead’s conversation.
|Lead Label | Status
|Use this filter to find leads that are a particular Lead Status.
|Date Range Type
|Specify which types of dates to use in the Date Range filter. For example, you could find contacts based on when they arrived, when they responded, and more.
|Filter all activity that occurred within a specific date range. Two new date ranges have been added: Last 365 Days and Previous Year
To provide even more reporting options, we have added a variety of new advanced filter options using the same key data found in our new reports.
|Filter leads by the conversation in which they were engaged.
|Current Communication Channel
|Filter leads by the communication medium Conversica is currently using.
|Filter leads using the source by which they were uploaded/added to Conversica.
|Filter leads by those that have been applied to a specific contact list.
|Filter by the Conversation Stage. This includes conversations that are currently messaging, stopped, or excluded.
|Filter leads by the current conversation status. Refer to Lead Status Definitions for more information.
|Teams | Reps
|Filter leads by Teams or by specific reps. You may select more than one team or rep at a time.
Note: If you are assigned to monitor a Team, this filter defaults to the team(s) that you monitor. You may filter to other teams by making additional selections within this filter.
|Filter by the identified quality of the lead. For example: healthy, discarded, preparing, unhealthy, or none.
|Filter by leads within a selected opportunity stage. For example: closed won, closed lost, verbal agreement etc.
*For accounts with Opportunities.
|Filter by potential opportunity status.
*For accounts with Opportunities.
Stars are a way to mark leads or customers so you can find them later. Stars are visible on the Overview or Lead Manager modules within Conversica's dashboard.
Stars are applied at the lead or customer level and anyone with access to view the lead or customer will be able to see the same Star status.
- Reps can view Stars and Star/Unstar their assigned leads or customers.
- Enhanced Reps can view and Star/Unstar their assigned leads and the leads or customers assigned to other reps.
- Managers or Admins can view Stars on any lead. They can Star/Unstar leads or customers assigned to any rep.
Stars are automatically added to Hot Leads, Further Action Leads and Leads to Review by default. This helps you easily identify your important leads that require contact or further action.
ASA: Stars are added to Interested, Response to Review, and Customer at Risk by default.
Add or Remove a Star
You have the ability to Star leads or customers that were not automatically Starred by default.
- A Rep may want to Star a lead if they encounter a response that they would like to review later.
- Or a manager could Star a lead that they would like to call attention to so the assigned rep can easily find it and follow up.
Simply click the icon to add a star or click to remove a star.
To sort by Stars, click the header in the Star column. This will organize the lead list by leads with Stars. Click the header again to organize the list by leads without Stars.
Stop Messaging/Skip to Follow Up
To instantly stop or skip the conversation from its current stage to the follow-up message, utilize the icons directly from the Lead Manager.
For more information review the following articles:
Note: The Bulk Lead Actions feature saves you time and energy by letting you edit multiple lead records at once instead of having to manually edit each lead individually.
You can add multiple leads, contacts, or customers and schedule them for messaging by importing a CSV (comma-separated values) file into Conversica.
Review this article to learn how to upload your prepared CSV file into Conversica.
Click Download Leads to export a CSV file of lead data from Conversica. This enables you to view lead data outside of Conversica or to share lead data with a colleague who doesn't have dashboard access.
Review this article to learn more.
Click Table Preferences to configure the visibility and order of the columns displayed in the Lead Manager.
Simply drag and drop which data you want visible or hidden and click Save.