The AVV (Webcontrol) integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of lead data and Conversica activity between AVV and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica Integrates with AVV using a Conversica Assistant CRM Profile. When you enable this profile in your CRM it will enable a two-way transmission of data from AVV to Conversica. Here's how it works:
- AVV lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant will also take the appropriate actions when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in AVV.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's conversations without leaving your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active AVV CRM instance
- You or another member of your team must have Administrator permissions in AVV CRM
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist
1. Create a Conversica User in AVV:
- Please ensure the Conversica User is a Manager or Admin Profile.
- Please create the Conversica User in AVV-Webcontrol with access to the following tabs:
- Save the User Settings
2. Provide the Conversica User to the Software Installation Specialist
Please send an email with the Login Name and Password for this Dealership User to your Conversica Software Installation Specialist.
3. Verify Access
The last step in the setup process is handled by your Conversica Software Installation Specialist. They will take the necessary steps to complete the setup in Conversica's system and notify you when they have verified the integration is working properly.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Ability to prefer BDC rep assignment||Yes|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the AVV profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in AVV.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates for 7 days from the lead insertion date.