- Completed Registration Link.
- Any user accessing the dashboard must have all Conversica permissions enabled. Permissions from the previous step are outlined here: Configuring User Permissions Through Profiles or Permission Sets
- The Conversica API user must access the Conversica dashboard first. When the API user accesses the dashboard, it grants Conversica API Access. You will not be able to add in your users if Conversica does not have API Access. Once Conversica has API access, the API User can either complete the user set up or add the user who will be completing the set up as a Manager.
- Manager or Admin Level Credentials. The Settings tab in the Conversica Dashboard is only visible to Managers or Admins.
Accessing the Conversica Dashboard
The Conversica Dashboard is accessed through the Conversica Tab in Salesforce. The instructions below assume that the Conversica Tab is not set up on your home screen already. If the Conversica Tab is set up on your home screen, you will access the Conversica Dashboard by selecting the Conversica Tab directly.
- Click the plus button on the tab section of the SalesForce homepage.
- Click on Conversica.
After successfully logging in, you will see the Conversica Dashboard:
To see an overview of each tab in the Conversica Dashboard, please visit the following article: Dashboard 101. This article gives a brief overview of each tab and links to in-depth articles with additional information and set up instructions.
Once you have completed the dashboard set up, you are now ready to move on to setting up your Conversica Conversations: Setting up Salesforce Campaigns for Conversica Conversations