Alert Settings gives you the ability to manage email and text alert settings for your team in Conversica's dashboard. Alert Settings can be modified by subject or user. This allows you easily to control how users receive alerts from your assistant.
User Permissions Needed
To modify a user's alert settings: Manager or Administrator role
- Users with Manager and Admin profiles can be opt-in or out of all alert types.
- Users with profiles based on Admin roles can opt-in or out users of any type for all alert types.
- Users with Rep Profiles:
- Can not opt-out by themselves from actionable responses (Hot, Lead at Risk, and Lead to Review) or the Daily Digests. We've ensured the assigned representative will always receive actionable response alerts.
- Can opt-in or out to all other alert types by themselves.
Conversica offers three methods to send alerts. Each delivery method is available to all users.
|Individual lead response or general alerts sent via email to the email address in the user's profile.
|Individual lead response or general alerts sent via text to the mobile number in the user's profile.
|Daily email summaries listing the prior day's Hot Leads, Leads at Risk, and Leads to Review.
Conversica Alert Types
Below is a complete list of Conversica alert types that any user who works or manages those who work leads may receive from the Conversica Revenue Digital Assistant™.
|Lead Status Alerts: Notifies you when the assistant has assigned a status to a lead
|Lead has expressed interest and is ready for contact
|Lead at Risk*
|Lead was hot and has indicated they were not contacted by the Rep
|Lead to Review*
|Lead response needs to be reviewed by the Rep (e.g., lead has asked a specific question or made a request)
|Lead was hot has indicated they require further assistance
|Lead is no longer interested or is the wrong contact
|Assistant Insight Alerts: Alerts you to information found in the lead's response
|Lead that the assistant will continue messaging, but lead is not yet hot
|Lead was hot and has indicated they spoke with a rep
|Do Not Contact*
|Lead requested to not receive any communication from your organization
|Lead says they are not interested or have already talked to a rep
|Check Back Later
|Lead responded with interest in being contacted at a quantifiable time in the future
|Out of Office
|Lead responded with an automated out-of-office reply including a quantifiable day when the lead will be available
|General Alerts: The assistant notifies you about general events
|A new lead has been assigned to a Rep
|A lead has been reassigned to a different Rep
|Replied as Assistant
|When a user has replied as the assistant to a lead
|Reply as Assistant - Lead Response*
|When a lead responds to a Replied as Assistant message from a user
|Weekly Team Performance ***
|Weekly sales Rep report (delivered on Wednesday mornings) you can leverage to identify trends in your team's performance. Includes New Leads, Leads Worked, Hot Leads and Leads at Risk metrics for each representative.
* default alerts
** default alert currently used by Revenue Digital Assistant for Automotive Sales customers
** alert type is only sent to those with a Manager or Admin role
Default alerts are alert types recommended by Conversica. These alert types ensure that each user can stay in the loop with their assistant's conversations and lead activity. New users are automatically set to opt-in for default alerts.
Configure Alerts by Alert Type
When to Use:
When you first set up your alert preferences to ensure all Reps and Managers receive the same alerts.
How to Get There:
- Navigate to Settings > Alerts
- Select the alert subject and click Settings
- Select the user type (Rep, Manager, etc.) from the drop-down menu
- Select or deselect which users will receive this type of alert
- Click Save
Configure Alerts by User
When to Use:
How to Get There:
- Navigate to Settings > Users, Profiles & Teams
- Select a user and click Edit. The Edit User window will appear
- Click Alert Settings
- Expand Lead Status Alerts, Assistant Insight Alerts or General Alerts and edit the email and mobile alerts for your users as well as the Daily Digest
- If the user is a Manager or Admin you can choose the alerts they receive as well as for which users by making selections under Receive Alerts for Users You Manage
Note: Click Revert to Default to restore the default alert settings for the user
- Click Save.
SMS Box Eligibility
The option to select or deselect SMS alert delivery when customizing alert settings is dependent upon a user being opt-in to SMS alerts. If the user was not opt-in for SMS alerts, the SMS box will not be viewable when customizing alerts.