Conversica alerts notify you when a lead requires action and gives you the important information you need before you make contact.
The permissions on a user's profile control the type of alerts they receive.
|Get response alerts||
|Get copied on alerts for other users||
|Configure alert settings||
Email Alert Layout and Details
Alert Subject lines
To help you best prioritize which leads to act on, the subject lines of your alert will include the:
- Lead’s current status
- Interpreted response (if applicable)
- Lead’s name
Here are some examples:
|Alert Type||Example Subject Line|
|Hot Lead||Conversica Hot Lead: "Yes, that is my contact information." John Smith|
|Lead to Review||Conversica Lead to Review: "Here is my contact information." Lauren Johnson
Conversica Lead to Review: "I need a new action to be taken" Brad Perry
|Further Action||Conversica Further Action: "I need further assistance." Dane Andrews|
|Disqualified||Conversica Disqualified: "I'm no longer at the company.(without alternate contact information)" Noah Gaspard|
|Continue Messaging||Conversica Continue Messaging: "I had a great experience." Cory Nelson|
|Do Not Contact||Conversica Do Not Contact: "Do not contact me." Amanda Lee|
|Stop Messaging||Conversica Stop Messaging: "I do not need further assistance." Michelle Henderson|
|Check Back Later||Conversica Check Back Later: "Check back with me later." Danny Boyd|
|Out of Office||Conversica Out of Office: "I'm out of the office." Steven Tyler|
Email alerts show you key details about the lead, your Revenue Digital Assistant's™ most recent message, and the lead's response.
Note: If your email provider has turned off the ability to download images, some of the images or logos in our alerts may not appear. If you notice images missing, please review your provider's image settings.
- The lead's current Lead Status.
- The intent of the last message your Assistant sent to the lead.
- The last message your Assistant received from the lead.
- What your assistant will do next.
- Primary action button: View Conversica Lead Profile will always be visible. If you utilize the Salesforce integration, the option to view the lead in Salesforce will appear here as well.
- Secondary action buttons: Stop Messaging, Skip to Follow Up, Reply as Assistant, and Add Note will be available depending on user permissions and the lead's current status. Once an action is selected, you will be directed to the New Lead Profile page where you can perform the action.
- Key lead details depending on what information is available in the Lead Profile.
- Give AI Feedback: If you disagree with the way your AI Assistant handled a response, click this link to submit AI Feedback to have the response reviewed.