Conversica's Lead Profile is where you can view important lead details all in one place. The Lead Profile shows you basic lead information like their name, phone number, and any new contact information collected by Conversica. You can also read the full conversation history and perform key lead actions like reassigning the rep, adding notes, or manually using Skip to Follow Up.
This article covers what you can see in the Lead Profile and how to access it.
What Can You See
The Lead Profile contains:
- Lead Information - The lead's name, contact information, and source.
- Conversica Information - The applicable service, lead status, scheduled messages, date lead arrived, and assigned rep.
- Conversation History - The outbound messages sent by the Conversica AI-powered assistant and inbound replies from the lead.
- Rep reassign - Click on the drop down to assign the lead from one rep to another
- Skip to Follow Up - Click to skip the conversation to the follow-up message. A warning message will appear if the lead is no longer active or is already scheduled for the follow-up message.
- Notes - Write an internal note to document outreach attempts or other notes pertinent to the rep's follow up with the lead. Notes are viewable in the Conversica dashboard to the assigned rep and managers. These notes are not visible to the lead and are not logged in your CRM/integrated system.
Where to Access the Lead Profile
The Lead Profile can be accessed from a Response Alert or from Conversica's dashboard.
How to Access the Lead Profile From a Response Alert:
- Open an Alert.
- Click View Lead Profile.
Note: The View Lead Profile link will expire 14 days after the alert was sent. Additionally, when accessed via your alerts, the Lead Profile differs slightly from the Lead Profile accessed via the dashboard. To learn more, review our View Lead Information on the Lead Profile article.
How to Access the Lead Profile From the Dashboard:
- Click on a lead from the Overview or Lead Manager screens and the Conversation History appears.
- Click Lead Details. The Lead Profile screen appears.