Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the circumstances surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that many organizations are feeling the impact of the uncontrollable events surrounding the COVID-19 crisis and are having to rapidly adapt in new ways. We are committed to ensuring the success of our customers by providing the services that they depend on. The Conversica team is here to help.
We are offering several solutions to ensure the business-critical functions of your organization can continue normally while maintaining the productivity and performance of your team. We’re happy to share guidance and practical solutions on how you can be leveraging Revenue Digital Assistants™ (RDAs) to navigate these circumstances.
Use the P.S. in Revenue Digital Assistant Signatures to Provide Updates
If your business is affected by COVID-19, you can customize the postscript (P.S.) statement in your Revenue Digital Assistant’s signature to provide quick updates to your contacts or leave them with a final thought. The P.S. will appear on all outbound messages sent from your RDA.
You may want to update the P.S. if:
- You’ve recently changed the hours of operation for your showroom or service drive.
- You want to inform customers about your virtual services or special arrangements offered to those who are unable to make it to your dealership.
- You want to inform contacts that your business is providing free services to customers in need.
- You want to include a statement of well-wishes.
Below are some examples of P.S. statements that you can use or that may inspire you to create your own.
- We are temporarily changing our hours of operation to better serve our communities. Our store is now open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- PS: We have temporarily closed our retail stores in accordance with local regulations, but we’re available to support you virtually.
- Your health and safety are our top priority - we’re taking extra precautions to maintain our facilities, and we are open during normal business hours.
- [Company Name] is providing free services to non-profit organizations in our community to help those in need. Visit our website to learn more.
- P.S. [Company Name] is here for you. Our thoughts are with our customers and our communities during this difficult time.
- P.S. With the growing concern surrounding COVID-19, we remain committed to your health and safety. We are happy to help make special arrangements if you are unable to visit our store.
Conversica admins can edit the P.S. by logging into Conversica’s dashboard and adjusting the Assistant Settings. For complete instructions, please visit our online Help Center article, Configure Your AI Assistant’s Signature or reach out to our Support team at any time for assistance.
Add an Informational Statement to Address Changes to Your Business
Many businesses are evolving their communication strategy during this time. It’s important to develop messaging that assures customers a consistent delivery of the service they expect or that informs them of any changes to events. You have the power to customize the messages that your Revenue Digital Assistant sends by adding an informational statement to your conversations. This is useful if your business needs to communicate:
- Information on how to access the services of your company virtually or with limited interfacing (test drive delivery, virtual appraisal services, and service pick-up & drop-off).
- Updates on how your store is taking precautions to maintain its facilities.
- Company event updates or cancellations.
Conversica offers a few variations to help your conversation engage with your leads in a more empathetic way. Currently, we are offering this type of flexibility on Subject Lines, Engage Introductions, and Closings.
|Your Health and Safety||We understand these are challenging times. I wanted to connect with you to make sure you received the information you were looking for.||Wishing you stay safe during this time,|
- Real-Time Lead Nurturing
- Real-Time Trade-In
- Buy Back
- Real-Time Certificate
- One-Time Reengage
- Information Follow-Up
- Real-Time Chat
- Cargurus Real-Time
- Auto Service - Recall Outreach
If you would like to learn more about this or to add it to a conversation, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Utilize New Conversations
Conversica has created two new conversations that can be used during this time. If you need to notify your contacts who are submitting requests that your dealership is currently closed, you may consider using Currently Closed Acknowledgement. Additionally, Virtual Service Offer allows your dealership to offer online services during closures. Current Conversica Console customers can login to view more details here: Currently Closed Acknowledgement, Virtual Services Offer.
Currently Closed Acknowledgement
Virtual Service Offer
If you would like to learn more about these conversations or to add them to your subscription, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Have More Conversations to Widen Your Reach
As businesses adapt in this rapidly changing environment, it’s important to look to new ways to engage customers. RDAs can engage contacts in ways that you may not have considered before. With our Lead Uploader, you can upload manifest lists into Conversica’s dashboard and have your Revenue Digital Assistant for Sales or Service engage leads that are not automatically created from your CRM or DMS. Here are just a few conversations that you can use:
- Off Lease Outreach: Proactively reach out to customers who have a lease that’s about to end.
- Lost Lead Follow Up: Engage leads that were previously marked lost to see if they are still in the market.
- Reengage: Engage leads that expressed interest in the past 6 months to see if they are still in the market.
- Recall Outreach: Engage customers that have an open service recall on their vehicle.
- Declined Services: Reach out to customers who recently received maintenance, but declined services.
- State Inspection: Connect with customers who are due for an upcoming state inspection.
If you would like to learn more about using the Lead Uploader, contact your Customer Success Manager or our Support team today.
Leverage a Revenue Digital Assistant for Sales or Service
With the help of RDAs, you can expand your augmented workforce to engage buyers at every stage in the ownership cycle from purchase to a lifetime of service loyalty. When you employ the RDA for Automotive Sales and RDA for Automotive Service in tandem, the result is a valuable digital-first solution to help you connect throughout the customer journey.
If you are only leveraging one type of Automotive RDA and are interested in learning more about how your dealership can jointly leverage the RDAs for Automotive Sales and Service together to automatically scale your outreach, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
We are working hard to develop more features to help our customers continue to grow and find success during this difficult time. We are currently developing new conversations and feature enhancements to help organizations continue to do business through digital channels. We’ll keep you updated as new services become available.
We’re Here to Support You
We know this is a challenging time for our employees, customers, and communities. Our entire team is available to assist you with ongoing success and support. If you’re looking for strategic guidance or you encounter a roadblock, your Customer Success Manager is happy to assist. If you need technical support or have questions about our product, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team.
Phone: 1 (888) 633-7738
In-App: From the Dashboard: Click (?) at the top of the dashboard and then click Contact Support.
Please reach out if there is anything we can do to help you during this time - we’re here for you.