Teams help you organize users in a way that works for your business. Maybe your company uses teams to work certain leads/customers and you want to mirror that structure in Conversica's dashboard. Or perhaps you only manage certain reps and you only need to see their data, not everyone else's. With teams, you have control to organize reps based on your preference so you can easily manage leads and clearly report on the performance for the teams that matter most to you.
A user's profile and permissions determine the actions that can be taken with Teams.
|Rep Role||Manager Role||Admin Role|
|Add a Team||X|
|View Teams (Lead Manager / Reporting)||X||X|
|Edit a Team||X|
|Assigned to Monitor Teams||X||X|
|Delete a Team||X|
|Add Users from Teams||X|
|Remove Users from Teams||X||X|
Individual users may be given permission to Manage All Users. Below are the different levels of permission and how that affects a user's ability to interact with teams.
- Manage All Users: View: Allows the user to view all users and teams.
- Manage All Users: Edit: Allows the user to view and edit teams, and add and remove users.
Note: When a team is added, edited or removed, changes are applied at the account level. This means any changes will be visible to all other users with Manager or Admin permissions on the account.
Manage Alerts for the Teams You Monitor
When a manager is assigned to a team, their alert settings must be updated if they only want to be copied on alerts for the team(s) that they are monitoring.
- Navigate to Settings > Teams.
- Locate the manager whose alert settings you wish to update, hover over their name and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Alert Settings > Team Names. Here you can see the current Teams that have been created for your organization.
- For the Teams the manager wants to receive alerts for:
- Check the checkbox for CC Email Alert and/or CC SMS Alert if the manager wishes to be copied on alerts for that team.
- For the Teams the manager does not want to receive alerts for:
- Uncheck the checkbox for any teams or reps' alerts that the manager does not want to be copied on.
Managers will have their view of Reporting automatically filtered to the team(s) that they are assigned to. If the Managers profile has the permission for Manage All Users set to View or Edit, they can adjust their view of Lead Manager.
- Navigate to More Filters > Teams | Reps to update the filter settings.
- Once the teams and reps have been selected click Apply.
Managers will have their view of the Lead Manager automatically filtered to the team(s) that they are assigned to. If the Managers profile has the permission for Manage All Users set to View or Edit, they can adjust their view of Reporting.
- Navigate to Reporting.
- Click Teams | Reps on any report to filter records to specific teams. Refer to Reporting for information on how to filter reports.
How Conversica will assign the Revenue Digital Assistant™ if there are multiple Assistants on your account.
1. The Revenue Digital Assistant that is assigned to the Client List in the Conversation Editor "Assistant" dropdown.
2. The Revenue Digital Assistant assigned to the team of the Assigned rep.
3. The Revenue Digital Assistant that is assigned to the Conversation in the Assistant Settings (Only applies to non-default Assistants).
4. The default Revenue Digital Assistant (the first Assistant added to the account)