The Momentum integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer data between Momentum CRM and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica integrates with Momentum CRM via API integration. The integration is complete when Momentum confirms the integration and delivers the CRM ID number.
Here's how it works:
- Momentum lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant can also recognize when a lead has been reassigned and take appropriate action when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in Momentum.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's conversations without leaving your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active Momentum CRM instance.
- You or another member of your team must be able to authorize the integration.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist.
To setup Conversica's integration with Momentum CRM please complete the following steps
- Your Conversica Installation Specialist will send you an email with the Momentum Support department copied. Please Reply All with "I approve" in the body of the email.
- After receipt of your approval, Momentum Support will Reply All with the CRM ID number.
- Your Conversica Installation Specialist will use the CRM ID number to finalize the integration.
- Your Conversica Installation Specialist will notify you when the integration with Momentum is activated.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Ability to report on sales matching||Yes|
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in Momentum?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When leads are merged in Momentum, the leads will remain as two separate leads in Conversica. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. We recommend that if you merge a lead in Momentum, login to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the Momentum profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in Momentum.
Configuring Which Leads to Send to Conversica
There are 3 global filters which may be enabled in Momentum:
- Existing Sales Customers – An Internet lead which is submitted by an existing sales customer may be inhibited from being sent to Conversica.
- Existing Prospects – An Internet lead submitted by a customer which is currently an open prospect may be inhibited from being set to Conversica.
- Customers with a phone number – An Internet lead which has a phone number (or merges with an existing customer in Momentum with a phone number) may be inhibited from being sent to Conversica.
Lead Source Filtering
Based on the lead source of the incoming Internet lead, Momentum may be configured to send or not send the lead to Conversica. The global filters take precedence over the lead source Filtering.
At the top level, the store may select which Lead Source Categories are being sent to Conversica. Leads for new and pre-owned vehicles may be configured separately (see below). The “Forward to AVA” option is only available if the Conversica interface has been enabled by Momentum personnel.
By default, all lead sources within the lead source category use the AVA setting as specified in the lead source category. Each lead source may override the lead source category setting.
Configuring AVA Notification
Employees that are assigned to a customer can be notified when the customer responds to an AVA email. Within the Store Configuration on the Lead Alert Configuration page of Momentum (see below) the dealer may specify which employees are notified.
Verifying whether or not a lead has been sent to Conversica - On the Customer Activity page, the user may click on the "WWW" icon of the lead in the customer-follow up history. Clicking on this icon opens the lead status, as shown below. In this case, the lead has been sent to AVA. If the lead was not sent due to a global filter, the AVA status lead shows that the lead has not been sent and which global filter inhibited the lead from being sent. Leads are sent to Conversica immediately after the lead has been received.
AVA email available in Momentum
All AVA emails that Conversica sends or receives from the lead are sent to Momentum. These emails are shown in the Customer Follow Up History, just as if they were sent (or received) from Momentum (see below). Clicking on the email shows the body of the email (just like a normal momentum email). Momentum prepends "(AVA)" to the email subject line to make the AVA emails easy to identify.
AVA Alert Notification
Users configured to be alerted when a lead replies are notified when their Email Reply Alert lights up (see below). All of the Momentum users are familiar with this notification since it is the same type of notification they get when their customer replies to an email they sent out. Clicking on the customer will open the customer activity page for the replying customer.
The user has control over Conversica. Clicking on an email a customer sent will provide the user with a “Stop AVA” button (if Conversica was not previously stopped for this client). Clicking on the icon of the lead will show the current status. If Conversica was stopped, the reason it was stopped is shown as well as the time that it was stopped (shown below).
Conversica is automatically stopped if any of the following events occurred for the customer:
- Logging a showroom visit.
- Booking a Sales Appointment.
- Logging an inbound call.
- Closing the prospect.
Sold Status Updates
Conversica is sent the following Sold Statuses from Momentum:
- Sold/Not Delivered
- Pending Sale
If emails are received from AVA for a lead with an open OEM lead, the manufacturer is sent lead dispositions (as if Momentum sent the email).