Missing Reps is a feature in Team Settings that shows you when our system has detected an assigned rep that is missing from Conversica. This feature gives you the ability to add the missing rep as a new user or map their leads to an existing Conversica user.
When you have multiple platforms and an ever-changing roster of reps to manage, maintaining users consistently across systems can be a difficult task. Reps come and go or basic user information like a name change may occur, but might not get updated in every system. With so many systems, it's easy for user updates to get lost in the shuffle. And when this happens in Conversica, it means rep assignment between your dashboard and integrated system are out of sync. Worst of all, the rep isn't receiving important lead status alerts from your AI-powered assistant. With Missing Reps, Conversica identifies user inconsistencies for you - we show you which assigned reps are missing from our system and give you quick and easy access to add them as a Conversica user all on one screen.
The Missing Reps feature is available on all integrations that transmit rep assignment details to Conversica.
The ability to handle missing reps is limited to Manager or Admin users
How it Works
Conversica detects missing reps by analyzing your lead data to identify the assigned rep. If the assigned rep is not in Conversica's dashboard, they are classified as a missing rep and added to the Missing Reps screen in the Team Settings. From there you can take action to update them as a user in Conversica. Here's how it works:
- Access this feature by going to Settings > Team Settings > Users > Missing Reps. Note: Missing Reps (x) will not appear in the Users menu until the system detects a missing rep.
- Click Missing Reps.
- Click the rep name in the Missing Reps menu. A pop-up window appears giving you the option to:
- Add as User
- Map to Rep
- Add as User allows you to add the missing rep as a new user in Conversica. When you click this option the Add User screen appears. You will need to complete the fields in the Edit user screen including the user's email or phone number.
- Map to Rep allows you to map the missing rep's assigned leads to an existing Conversica user. If you select this option, the missing rep's name will be listed as an alias in the existing Conversica user's profile. This is a great option if you have the same rep listed as two slightly different names between systems (e.g., The user is Steve Smith in Conversica, but Stephen Smith in your integrated system).
- Ignore tells our system that you've acknowledged the rep is missing, but you wish to take no action. If you select Ignore, the rep will be added to the Ignore table within the Missing Reps screen. If you choose Ignore, but decide to take action at a later time, click Restore and the rep will be added back to the Missing Reps table. From there you can add the rep as a new user or map their leads to an existing user.
The default view lists Missing Reps detected for all time in alphabetical order. You can sort the list of Missing Reps by using the table headers.
- Date Found is the date the missing rep was originally detected. You can click Date Found to sort from newest to oldest to organize Missing Reps with the most recently detected at the top.
- Leads Originally Assigned is the total number of assigned leads that have been detected for the missing reps. Click Leads Originally Assigned to sort the list from highest to lowest, or vice versa.
Q: What happens to leads when a rep is missing?
A: From the time a Missing Rep is detected to the time action is taken to Add as User or Map to Rep, the missing rep's leads will be assigned to the Default Rep. If you choose to Ignore, the missing rep's leads will continue to be assigned to the Default Rep unless you Restore.