The elead integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of data between lead CRM and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica integrates with elead CRM via API integration. The integration is complete when elead confirms the integration and delivers the CRM ID number.
Here's how it works:
- elead lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant can also take appropriate action when changes occur in your CRM, like when a lead has been reassigned or when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in elead .
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's activity directly within your CRM.
Conversica receives the following Lead Types from elead:
- Phone Up
- Showroom Up
- Internet Up
To set up the integration, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active eLead CRM instance
- You or another team member must be able to authorize the integration.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Technical Account Manager
To setup Conversica's integration with ELEAD1ONE CRM, please complete the following steps
- Your Conversica Technical Account Manager will send you an email with the elead Support department copied. Please Reply All with "I approve" in the body of the email.
- After receipt of your approval, elead Support will Reply All with the CRM ID number.
- Your Conversica Installation Specialist will use the CRM ID number to finalize the integration.
- Your Conversica Installation Specialist will notify you when the integration with elead is activated.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Ability to prefer BDC rep assignment||No|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
|Ability to identify appointment information||Yes|
Q: Our team makes use of the “Lightning Bolt” new lead indicator as a part of our process. Will the assistant's outreach affect this?
A: As of April 2022, CDK deployed an enhancement to eLead's integration with Conversica to enable eLead users to see the full exchange between their Conversica AI-powered assistant and their leads, without removing eLead's lightning bolt or new lead indicator.
Previously, when customers elected to have outbound messages from Conversica inserted into eLead CRM, it would cause the eLead Lightning Bolt, or New Lead Alert, to disappear. This forced customers to choose between seeing Conversica outbound messages in eLead or seeing the Lightning Bolt/New Lead alert in eLead.
We are pleased that this enhancement will enable eLead users to see the full exchange between their AI-powered assistant and leads while retaining the full functionality of the eLead Lightning Bolt/New Lead alert.
Q: Our dealership uses Ford Direct CRM, an elead product, can Conversica integrate with our CRM?
A: Yes! Because of the two systems’ similarities, the underlying API integration with Conversica works the same.
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in elead ?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When a lead is merged with an existing lead profile in your CRM, the lead reference ID that Conversica uses to receive status updates is changed. This causes Conversica to no longer be able to identify status changes or other updates made in the CRM. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. To prevent this, you can log in to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the eLead profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in eLead.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates indefinitely.