Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the circumstances surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that global organizations are feeling the impact of the uncontrollable events surrounding the COVID-19 crisis and are having to rapidly adapt in new ways. We are committed to ensuring the success of our customers by providing the services that they depend on. The Conversica team is here to help.
We are offering several solutions to ensure the business-critical functions of your organization can continue normally while maintaining the productivity and performance of your team. We’re happy to share guidance and pragmatic solutions on how you can be leveraging Revenue Digital Assistants™ (RDAs) to navigate these circumstances.
COVID-19 Conversica Answer Sets
We recently launched Conversica Answers to empower your Revenue Digital Assistants to autonomously answer frequently asked questions from leads or customers. During this uncertain time, your leads may have questions about your scheduled events or your changes to your business’ operations due to COVID-19.
We have added 3 new question and answer sets related to common COVID-19 inquires your so your RDA can field answers to these questions independently.
- COVID-19 Event Status: The lead asks about the even status in the wake of current events.
- Example Question: "Is there any concern about the event being canceled over the coronavirus?"
- Example Answer: “We’re actively working to make the best choice possible for the safety of our customers.”
- COVID-19 Precautions: The lead wants to know whether the company has taken any precautions related to current events.
- Example Question: "What precautions is your company taking to stop the spread of coronavirus?"
- Example Answer: "We have been taking safety measures seriously by making sure we have a sanitary workspace and are providing extra precautions that align with CDC recommendations."
- COVID-19 Refund Policy: The lead wants to understand the company’s refund policy, especially due to the current events.
- Example Question: "Will we be reimbursed for the event cancelation with Cornavirus?"
- Example Answer: "We would like to talk through our refund policy with you in regards to canceled events."
To activate the COVID-19 question and answer sets for your Revenue Digital Assistants follow the steps here.
Use the P.S. in Revenue Digital Assistant Signatures to Provide Updates
If your business is affected by COVID-19, you can customize the postscript (P.S.) statement in your RDA's signature to provide quick updates to your contacts or leave them with a final thought. The P.S. will appear on all emails sent from your RDA.
You may want to update the P.S. if:
- You have a brick and mortar retail store and you’ve recently changed your hours of operation.
- You want to inform customers about your virtual services.
- You want to inform contacts that your business is providing free services to customers in need.
- You want to include a statement of well-wishes.
Below are some examples of P.S. statements that you can use, or that may inspire you to create your own.
- We are temporarily changing our hours of operation to better serve our communities. All stores are now open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- We have temporarily closed our retail stores in accordance with local regulations, but we’re available to support you virtually.
- Your health and safety are our top priority - we’re taking extra precautions to maintain our facilities and we are open during normal business hours.
- [Company Name] is providing free services to non-profit organizations in our community to help those in need. Visit our website to learn more.
- [Company Name] is here for you. Our thoughts are with our customers and our communities during this difficult time.
Conversica admins can edit the P.S. by logging into Conversica’s dashboard and adjusting the Assistant Settings. For complete instructions, please visit our online Help Center article, Configure Your Revenue Digital Assistant’s Signature or reach out to our Support team at any time for assistance.
Update your Information Statements to Address Changes to Your Business
Many businesses are evolving their communication strategy during this time. It’s important to develop messaging that assures customers a consistent delivery of the service they expect or that informs them of any changes to events. You have the power to customize the messages that your Revenue Digital Assistant sends by editing informational statements in the Conversation Editor. This is useful if your business needs to communicate:
- Company event updates or cancellations
- Information on how to access the services of your company virtually
- Updates if you have a retail store where individuals may come into close contact with each other
Below are examples of informational statements that may inspire you to edit your conversations.
- As we continue to monitor the current state of COVID-19, we ask that you please be prepared for any scheduling updates that may occur. Your health and safety is our top priority.
- We are currently monitoring the impact of COVID-19 in our community. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our facilities, and we remain committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
- Given the current circumstances, we have decided to suspend in-person events until further notice. As a result, you will have an option to attend the event virtually.
- With the growing concern about Covid-19, we’re changing this to a digital event to promote the health and safety of our attendees.
Conversica Admins may edit informational statements that are 250 characters or less. If you need help adding an informational statement that exceeds this limit or if you have questions about adding an informational statement to your conversations, our Support team is here to help.
Conversica offers a few variations to help your conversation engage with your leads in a more empathetic way. Currently, we are offering this type of flexibility on Subject Lines, Engage Introductions, and Closings.
|Your Health and Safety||We’d like you to know we are here to help. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in our services.||Wishing you stay safe during this time,|
- Inbound Leads
- Fresh Contacts
- Interested Contacts
- Dual Outreach
- Conference Follow-Up
- Dual Outreach Event Invite
- Interest Outreach
If you would like to learn more about this or to add it to a conversation, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Utilize a New Conversation
Conversica has created two new conversations that can be used during this time. Conversica's Proactive Measures conversation sends an email that provides a link to information about your organization's response to current events. Current Conversica Console customers can login to view more details here: Proactive Measures.
If you would like to learn more about this conversation or to add it to your subscription, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Have More Conversations to Widen Your Reach
As businesses adapt in this rapidly changing environment, it’s important to look to new ways to engage customers. IVAs can engage contacts in several valuable conversations that you may not have considered before. Whether you want to win back former customers, widely announce your brand’s new products or features, or upsell to existing customers, we have several conversations to keep your core business functions running smoothly.
- Win Back: Proactively reach out to recently lost customers who left < 90 days
- Announcement Outreach: Engage your contacts to announce new products or features.
- Upsell: Automatically engage your customers and encourage them to upgrade to new or existing products that will optimize their experience with your brand.
- Webinar Invite: Virtually connect with your customers during this time.
- Webinar Follow Up: Follow up with webinar customers that may or may not have attended.
If you would like to learn more about these conversations or add them to your subscription, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Leverage a Revenue Digital Assistant for Customer Success
Customers are the foundation of every business, and finding ways to engage them at scale is crucial. With the help of IVAs, you can expand your augmented workforce to stay connected with customers and meet your goals. As more work is done remotely, the Revenue Digital Assistant for Customer Success is a valuable digital-first solution to help engage customers throughout the entire customer journey.
The Revenue Digital Assistant for Customer Success is equipped with skills for broad coverage of the customer journey. Here are just a few.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell customers - Drive interest to buy more; e.g., capacity expansions and upgrades to existing products (or different products) in the same or different buying centers.
- Onboard new customers - Ensure new customers complete the onboarding process; encourage product registration and promote training and skills development.
- Renew existing customers - Drive repeat and restocking purchases, subscription renewals, and spare part orders; recover recently lost accounts (less than 60 days), etc.
- Expand product usage - Ensure the full use of your products are enjoyed by your customers, encourage the adoption of key capabilities, and drive product consumption.
If you are interested in learning more about how your organization can leverage the RDA for Customer Success to automatically connect with customers at scale, contact your Customer Success Manager today.
Take Advantage of Extra Lead Volume
We’re here to help your business meet your goals as you experience change during this time of uncertainty. As a result, we’re offering unlimited lead volume so your IVAs can employ their primacy skills to broadly cover your marketing and sales funnel, or automate more touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
We are working hard to develop more features to help our customers continue to grow and find success during this difficult time. Here are some future enhancements in development:
- New Conversations: We are currently developing new conversations to help organizations continue to do business through digital channels.
We’re Here to Support You
We know this is a challenging time for our employees, customers, and communities. Our entire team is available to assist you with ongoing success and support.
- If you’re looking for strategic guidance or you encounter a roadblock, your Customer Success Manager is happy to assist.
- If you need technical support or have questions about our product, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team.
Here are a few ways you can reach us:
Phone: +1 (888) 633-7738
In-App: From the Dashboard: Click (?) at the top of the dashboard and then click Contact Support.
Please reach out if there is anything we can do to help you during this time - we’re here for you.