Automatic Reassignment via an Integrated System
Automatic reassignment is a supported feature of many integrated systems. With this feature, Conversica will pick up on reassignment from your integrated system and automatically reassign the lead/customer to the new rep in the dashboard.
Reassignment in Conversica
- Reps can manually change the assignment for their assigned leads. This action can only be accessed from the Lead Profile.
- Managers can manually reassign leads for any rep. This action can be performed from the Lead Manager or the Lead Profile.
How to Reassign a Lead in the Lead Profile:
- Open the Conversica Lead Profile.
- Go to Rep Reassign and select a rep from the drop-down.
- Click Reassign and select the rep that the lead should be reassigned to from the drop-down menu.
How to Reassign a Lead in the Dashboard:
- Navigate to Lead Manager > List View.
- Find the lead you wish to reassign.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the lead name, and hover over Reassign Lead.
- Select the rep that the lead should be reassigned to from the drop-down menu.
Note: When a lead is manually reassigned in Conversica this will not change the lead assignment in your CRM or integrated system.