This article addresses how to edit the settings of other users.
If you manage a team you can edit the user settings of the team members you oversee, and users who have been assigned a profile which has been granted Manage All Users: Edit can edit all users in the organization.
- Click Settings > Users, Profiles & Teams.
- To locate a specific user, search by name or email. You can also find users on the All Users list or from the user list associated with any profile.
- Hover over the user and click Edit.
- Revise or complete the user's Basic Settings. For full descriptions of the fields and settings click here.
- Customize the user's alerts by clicking Alert Settings and making selections.
- If the user is an admin or manager, click Team Settings and select or change which teams this user should manage.
- Click Save.
User Field Descriptions
|First Name (required)||Enter the user's first name as it appears in your CRM or integrated system.|
|Last Name (required)||Enter the user's last name as it appears in your CRM or integrated system.|
|Messaging Name||Enter the name of the user as you want it to appear in your Assistant's messages to leads/customers. Please note this field has a limit of 50 characters.|
|Title||Enter the user's job title here.|
|Enter the email address where you want the user to receive email alerts from Conversica.|
|Phone Number||Enter the mobile number where you want the user to receive mobile (text) alerts from Conversica.|
|Team||Select a Team to assign a Team for this user. Click here to refer to more information on Teams.|
|Profile||Select the type of profile you want this user to have. The profile controls the user's permissions within Conversica.
*This can only be edited by users with Manage All Users permissions.
|Status||Pick the status you want to apply to this user (Active, Inactive).|
|Other Name / Alias||Click Yes and enter an alias if the user has a different name in your CRM or integrated system.
|Dashboard Access||Click Yes if you want the user to have access to Conversica's dashboard.|
|Vacation Days||Click Yes to set vacation days for the user. Refer to How to Add Vacation Days for more information on this feature.|
|Custom Signature||Optional: Click Yes and enter a custom signature for the user.