The DealerPeak integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of lead data and Conversica activity between DealerPeak and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica Integrates with DealerPeak using a Conversica Assistant CRM Profile. When you enable this profile in your CRM it will enable a two-way transmission of data from DealerPeak to Conversica. Here's how it works:
- DealerPeak lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant will also take the appropriate actions when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in DealerPeak.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's conversations without leaving your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active DealerPeak CRM instance.
- You or another member of your team must have Administrator permissions in DealerPeak CRM.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Technical Account Manager.
1. Create the Conversica User in DealerPeak:
- Please ensure the Conversica User is a Manager or Admin Profile.
- Please give the Conversica User access to the following:
- Customer > Active Leads
- Note: The Conversica User will need access to view ALL dealership users under the "Who" drop-down menu.
- Customer > AMO Report
- Customer > Active Leads
- Save the User Settings.
Note: When creating the Conversica user, you may enter the First Name and Last Name of your choice. However, many administrators choose to enter the name of their Conversica assistant in order to make the user profile and its purpose easy to distinguish from other profiles (Example: First Name: "Jessica" and Last Name: "Conversica").
2. Provide the Conversica User to the Software Installation Specialist
Please send an email with the Login Name, password, and dealership-specific DealerPeak login URL for this Dealership User to your Conversica Technical Account Manager.
3. Verify Access
The last step in the setup process is handled by your Conversica Technical Account Manager. They will take the necessary steps to complete the setup in Conversica's system and notify you when they have verified the integration is working properly.
Conversica's integration with DealerPeak supports the features below. These features are designed to optimize your integration and improve your Conversica experience, but many of them are completely optional. Your Conversica Technical Account Manager will partner with you to enable the features that will work best for you and your process.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses / substatuses||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in DealerPeak?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When a lead is merged with an existing lead profile in DealerPeak, the lead reference ID that Conversica uses to receive status updates is changed. This causes Conversica to no longer be able to identify status changes or other updates made in the CRM. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. To prevent this, you can log in to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the DealerPeak profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in DealerPeak.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates for 14 days from the lead insertion date.