Conversica integrates with HigherGear CRM via an API integration. The information is pushed to Conversica directly and securely. The integration is complete when HigherGear confirms the integration and Conversica updates the account settings accordingly. Here's how it works:
- HigherGear lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant can also recognize when a lead has been reassigned and can skip to her follow-up message or stop messaging leads when the appropriate lead status/action updates are received (lost, dead, sold, etc).
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in HigherGear, provided your team clicks the appropriate link in the alerts Conversica sends.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's conversations without leaving your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active HigherGear CRM instance
- You or another member of your team must be able to authorize the integration.
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist
- Your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will send an email to you regarding the integration setup. The HigherGear Support team will be copied on the email.
- Please Reply All and state, "I approve." in the body of the email, approving Conversica's integration with HigherGear.
- Once HigherGear Support has confirmed the integration is ready, your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will complete the steps to set up integration with HigherGear.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead status/action||Yes|
|Automatic Actions: Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead status/action||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
Lead Status/Action ValuesWhen customers take one of the following actions we receive an update from HigherGear. Rules can be set-up based on any of the updates below.
- New Lead
- SP Assigned
- Letter Printed
- Email Sent
- Phone Call Made
- Test Drive
- Sold Deposit
- Sold Spot
- Customer Deactivated
- Busted Deal
- Appointment Scheduled
- Email Received from Customer
- Appointment Successfully Completed
- Appointment Confirmed
- Appointment Missed/Not Successfully Completed
- Customer Logged As Phone Up
- Customer Logged As Store Up
- SMS Message Received from Customer
- SMS Message Sent to Customer