Once the set up of Conversica is completed by an Admin, you can add the Conversica app to your Salesforce tab to finish the set up for your own instance.
Below are the instructions for how to add this app to your tabs in both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning Experience.
Add the Conversica Tab in Salesforce Classic
- From your homepage click the + tab.
- Select Customize My Tabs.
- From the Available Tabs column select Conversica and move it to the Selected Tabs column.
- Click Save.
Add the Conversica Tab in Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Click the waffle icon in the top left and select View All.
- In the App Launcher, ignore the Conversica widget and scroll down.
- Under All Items, find and click the Conversica item.
- The Conversica app will launch and create a new tab on your navigation bar.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Conversica tab and click Add to navigation bar.
To see an overview of each tab in the Conversica Dashboard, please visit the following article: Dashboard 101. This article gives a brief overview of each tab and links to in-depth articles with additional information and set up instructions.
Once you have completed the dashboard set up, you are now ready to move on to setting up your Conversica Conversations: Setting up Salesforce Campaigns for Conversica Conversations