Your Weekly Passport to Generative AI Brilliance
Hello, Conversica Community!
Did you notice something new in your inbox?
Our wonderful User Group and Customer Advisory Board members let us know there is a need amongst our customer base to get more information about our product, best practices, and innovation updates quickly and easily. We listened, and so today, June 1, we launched our new email program designed to elevate your generative AI experience to new heights.
The first email series in this program is Conversation Hub, our Conversica customer newsletter. Today’s newsletter is just the tip of the iceberg – get ready for a whirlwind of valuable insights and updates that will leave you buzzing with excitement and ready to supercharge your revenue teams!
Here's a quick look into each of the email series that are part of this new customer communications program, Conversica Insider:
New & Now:
- Stay in the know with snappy summaries of the latest and greatest product updates from Conversica
- Teasers, announcements, and a glimpse into what's around the corner
Conversica Power Plays:
- Quick, actionable "how-to" tips that'll supercharge your Conversica skills
- Discover lesser-known gems and unlock the full power of Conversica
- Explore Conversica features, resources, and targeted conversations that pack a punch
- This customer newsletter is your personal treasure trove of industry insights, best practices, and success stories
- Elevate your game with conceptual and strategic brilliance, curated from Conversica's vault of knowledge and media sources
- Engage with fellow enthusiasts in our vibrant Community and learn from their triumphs
Get pumped, because our revamped communication program is set to redefine your revenue journey! Your success is our top priority, and we can't wait to embark on this exhilarating adventure with you. Buckle up and get ready for weekly rendezvous with Conversica brilliance—trust us, you won't want to miss it!
We’d love to hear your feedback!
Let us know what you thought of our newsletter, communication program, or what you would like to see in future emails.
Please sign in to leave a comment.