*Note: As of 1/1/2021, all future DealerSocket Integrations should be via DealerSocket API Integration (DCP) [Beta].
DealerSocket CI Integration
The DealerSocket integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of data between Dealersocket CRM and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica Integrates with DealerSocket using a Conversica Assistant CRM Profile. Here's how it works:
- Dealersocket lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant will also take the appropriate actions when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in DealerSocket.
This integration enables you to monitor your sales assistant's conversations without leaving your CRM.
In order to set up the integration you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active DealerSocket CRM instance
- You or another member of your team must have Administrator permissions in DealerSocket CRM
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist
1. Create the Conversica User in DealerSocket.
- Log into DealerSocket with an administrator account.
- Go to Admin Tools > Admin Menu > Dealership Users.
- Click New.
- Go to the Required Fields section and complete the following fields to create the Conversica user profile:
- Login Name - create a login name.
- First Name - enter the first name.
- Last Name - enter the last name.
- Password - enter the password.
- Email Address - email@example.com (please include the plus sign in the address).
- Navigate to the Team drop-down and select a team that has access to the Sales Tracking Report, which is located under Management (Management > Reports > Sales Reports > Sales Tracking Report).
- Check Exclude From Password Reset.
- Go to Other Settings and click No for "Include in Sales Scheduling".
- Click No for "Include in Advisor Scheduling".
- Click Save.
2. Provide the Conversica User to the Software Installation Specialist.
- Please send an email with the Login Name and Password for this Dealership User to your Conversica Software Installation Specialist.
3. Verify Access
- The last step in the setup process is handled by your Conversica Software Installation Specialist. They will take the necessary steps to complete the setup in Conversica's system and notify you when they have verified the integration is working properly.
Conversica's integration with DealerSocket supports the features below. These features are designed to optimize your integration and improve your Conversica experience, but many of them are completely optional. Your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will partner with you to enable the features that will work best for you and your process.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Insert Conversica-generated tasks into CRM. See Insert Tasks||Yes|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses||Yes|
|Reassign a Lead in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Ability to prefer BDC rep assignment||Yes|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
|Ability to identify appointment information||Yes|
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in Dealersocket?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When a lead is merged with an existing lead profile in DealerSocket, the lead reference ID that Covnersica uses to receive status updates is changed. This causes Covnersica to no longer be able to identify status changes or other updates made in the CRM. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. To prevent this, you can log in to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: If I Reply as Assistant, will the message that I send from Conversica appear in the DealerSocket profile?
A: Yes. Reply as Assistant messages have the same functionality as the automated messages sent by the assistant and they will be inserted back into the Lead Profile in DealerSocket.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates for 7 days from the lead insertion date.