The VinSolutions integration allows users to benefit from the seamless and secure transfer of lead data and Conversica activity between VinSolutions Connect and Conversica. This article covers basic information about this integration.
Conversica Integrates with VinSolutions Connect using a Conversica Assistant CRM Profile. When you enable this profile in your CRM, it will enable a two-way transmission of data from VinSolutions to Conversica. Here's how it works:
- VinSolutions lead data will be automatically transmitted to your Conversica dashboard so your assistant can engage new leads as they arrive. The assistant will also take the appropriate actions when lead status updates are received.
- When your assistant engages a lead, the conversation history will be pushed back to the Lead Profile in VinSolutions.
This integration enables you to monitor your Revenue Digital Assistant™ 's conversations without leaving your CRM.
To set up the integration, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active VinSolutions CRM instance
- You or another member of your team must have Administrator permissions in VinSolutions CRM
- You have created the automated assistant's settings with your Conversica Software Installation Specialist
1. Create a Conversica User in VinSolutions:
- Log into VinSolutions with an administrator account.
- Select Settings > Users > Users Lists.
- Click Add and create the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Inventory Access > Account Manager
- ILM/CRM Access > Manager or Admin
- Create a VinSolutions email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save.
- As a dealership CRM administrator, click the Settings tab on the Connect CRM home page.
- Click the Dealer Settings dropdown and select Partner Enablement.
- Under Application Service Providers, locate Conversica and toggle the integration to ON.
- Accept the terms in the confirmation dialogue box.
2. Provide the Conversica User to the Technical Account Manager
Please send an email with the name of the dealership user (created earlier) and the CRM ID to your Conversica Technical Account Manager.
Note: The CRM ID is listed in the top right-hand corner of your VinSolutions Dashboard.
3. Verify Access
The last step in the setup process is handled by your Conversica Technical Account Manager. They will take the necessary steps to complete the setup in Conversica's system and notify you when they have verified the integration is working properly.
Conversica's integration with VinSolutions supports the features below. These features are designed to optimize your integration and improve your Conversica experience, but many of them are completely optional. Your Conversica Software Installation Specialist will partner with you to enable the features that will work best for you and your process.
|Feature Description||Supported Feature|
|Insert Conversica assistant messages into CRM||Yes|
|Insert lead responses into CRM||Yes|
|Insert Conversica-generated tasks into CRM.||No|
|Automatic Skip to Follow Up based on CRM lead statuses / sub statuses||Yes|
|Automatic Stop Messaging based on CRM lead statuses / sub statuses||Yes|
|Automatic rep reassignment in Conversica when reassignment occurs in CRM||Yes|
|Ability to prefer BDC rep assignment||Yes|
|Engage phone leads||Yes|
|Engage walk-in leads||Yes|
|Ability to identify appointment information||
|Ability to identify VinSolutions Process information||
Q: How often does Conversica receive lead data?
A: Conversica receives lead data from VinSolutions approximately every 15-18 minutes.
Q: What happens when a lead is merged in VinSolutions?
A: Conversica does not currently support merged leads. When a lead is merged with an existing lead profile in VinSolutions, the lead reference ID that Conversica uses to receive status updates is changed. This causes Conversica to no longer be able to identify status changes or other updates made in the CRM. As a result, there is the risk of the lead receiving inconsistent messages from the assistant. To prevent this, you can log in to Conversica's dashboard to manually stop messaging the lead.
Q: How long do we receive lead status updates for this CRM?
A: Conversica will receive updates for 7 days from the lead insertion date (Custom Integration).